24th on the 24th. I still can’t believe it. Apparently, this was my ‘Golden Birthday’, why am I just hearing about this now!? I remember turning 18 yesterday getting my drivers license, so excited to drive and take over the world… and now 24! I’m honestly so blessed and couldn’t have asked for a better birthday!
I decided to share 24 things about myself! Fun
facts and things I’ve learned this past year! Don’t judge 😉
- My name is Rachel not Rachelle but I spell like that since I think I’m cool.
- I was born in New York
- I am an Orthodox Jewish Persian women and never been so proud.
- I have major egg phobia
- I can’t stand cottage cheese, tomatoes or mayo.
- I have extremely curly hair.
- I actually love to eat
- I watch every single TV show possible
- People often mistake me for a guy because of my voice
- I love the rain and depressing music when it rains.
- I have never been to Europe!
- I prefer coke from the fountain instead of the bottle
- The employees at Zara all know me at a first name basis.
- I love love love love kids. Love.
- G-d loves me and everything happens for a reason.
- I have the most amazing friends #blessed
- I still need the navigation to drive to the valley. But I still won’t go.
- I literally coupon everything! You should do it too 😉
- COFFEE = life
- I could stand in heels all day, literally.
- My business partner Judith is also family!
- I have the worst bags under my eyes.
- I love my height, it’s fun and cute.
- I don’t judge anyone and neither should you. We have no idea what goes on in other people’s lives.
I hope you enjoyed these 24 facts about me on my 24th! I love embracing my individuality and hope this inspires you to do that same 😉 #BeYou