Someone please tell how’s its already August!? I really wanted to plan a vacation, but I have no idea where summer went. Do you? Luckily, I live in LA and we basically have summer all year round! I put this all pink look together for a staycation vibe! I love LA and I know I don’t appreciate it everyday, but literally there’s much to do. Like how fun is this pink car wash they just opened up on La Cienega, I guess this will be the new pink wall ? Bye bye to the one on Melrose – can we say finally !?
So I thought it would be the post to share somr of my favorite spots in LA!
- The Art District – it’s the cutest spot. A little bit of Soho mixed with the LA lifestyle. It’s trendy, filled with cute little coffee shops and artsy boutiques. Perfect for a day with your girlfriends or even date night!
- Melrose Place- this is like ‘Instagram Friendly’ if you want your perfect Insta pic, this your place. Filled with many high-end designer boutiques and of course the famous Alfred’s Coffee Shop. Plus, on Sunday’s they have the Farmers Market, where you can buy fresh fruit and flowers.
- The Fairfax Flea Market – One of my favorite things to do on Sunday, so much vintage goodness and filled with so much inspiration.
- Abbot Kinney – Another street filled with ice cream shops, coffee shops and the best part it’s right by the beach! So definitely date night ready 😉
- The Grove – this is legit my happy place. I love the Grove. It’s literally my backyard and to me it feels like Disney Land.
Hope you all enjoyed this!